• 3 cups uncooked spiral pasta·
• 2 pounds Elm Hill Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
• 2 medium bunches broccoli, cut into florets
• 1 cup sliced red onion
• 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
• 2 teaspoons sugar
Cook pasta according to directions.
Meanwhile saute the sausage, broccoli and onion until broccoli is crisp-tender, 5-6 minutes. Add the tomatoes, basil, parsley, and sugar. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain pasta; stir into the sausage mixture.
• 1 box (4.7oz) Betty Crocker™ au gratin potatoes (or scalloped potatoes)
• 2 1/3 cups of hot water
• 2/3 cup of milk
• 1/2 cup cooked bacon (crumbled)
• 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas or other frozen/canned vegetable
• 6 Elm Hill Jumbos cut into 1-inch slices
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
Stir together Potatoes, Sauce Mix, hot water, and milk in 10-inch skillet; stir in frozen veggie until separated. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
Stir in Jumbos; cover and heat 3 to 4 minutes or just until hot dogs are hot. Sprinkle cheese over mixture. Cover; let stand about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.