Looking for a delicious, easy-to-make recipe? This one has our mouths watering already!
• 3 cups uncooked spiral pasta·
• 2 pounds Elm Hill Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
• 2 medium bunches broccoli, cut into florets
• 1 cup sliced red onion
• 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
• 2 teaspoons sugar
Cook pasta according to directions.
Meanwhile saute the sausage, broccoli and onion until broccoli is crisp-tender, 5-6 minutes. Add the tomatoes, basil, parsley, and sugar. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain pasta; stir into the sausage mixture.