This is one for ages. We can almost GUARANTEE you're going to love it. :)
• 1 box (4.7oz) Betty Crocker™ au gratin potatoes (or scalloped potatoes)
• 2 1/3 cups of hot water
• 2/3 cup of milk
• 1/2 cup cooked bacon (crumbled)
• 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas or other frozen/canned vegetable
• 6 Elm Hill Jumbos cut into 1-inch slices
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
Stir together Potatoes, Sauce Mix, hot water, and milk in 10-inch skillet; stir in frozen veggie until separated. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
Stir in Jumbos; cover and heat 3 to 4 minutes or just until hot dogs are hot. Sprinkle cheese over mixture. Cover; let stand about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.